Senior Sales Development Representative
- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Personalize content for the decision-makers by research and create compelling business pitches.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, social, and other digital forums.
- Disseminate opportunities via a regular connection with the business.
- Work with external agencies and utilize digital platforms like LinkedIn to create opportunities for business conversations with CTOs and CMOS
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Run email campaigns to create a business pipeline
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- 7 years experience with at least 5 years in a business development role in IT.
- Business or Technology graduation is a must. MBA - Marketing (preferred).
- Hands-on experience with CRM, Sales and analytics tools like Zoho, Hubspot, SalesForce, ZoomInfo, Adapt, etc. (required)
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills and customer orientation.
- A go-getter, driven by metrics, experience in owning Sales KPIs top and bottom-funnel.
- Experience in dealing with businesses and decision-makers, experience in international markets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business Development
- Bid management
- Sales funnel management
- International Sales
- IT Software Sales
- CRM creation and maintenance.
MBA/PGDM in Information Technology, Marketing
What you will get:
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.