Visual Designer (Anywhere in India)
- India, Anywhere in India- Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
We, as the Design team of QED42 has churned out an inclusive place for a visual designer to effectively envision for our Design System. The chosen candidate will be an important part of the design team and crucial in driving the visual style, unify the creative direction and visual language of our projects.
As a Visual Designer you will :
Design and implement visual concepts and strategies for various projects and provide consistent inputs until completion.
Provide marketing with tools and templates to create and publish social media ads, emails, newsletters, postcards, and more.
Present the design system and project missions and processes to the design team, project managers, content specialist.
Build out our event look and feel, from trade show booth designs to swanky touches at a sit-down dinner.
Help implement our existing brand into our marketing initiatives, including the marketing collateral, social presence, infographics, events, direct mail and advertising.
Be a part of multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- 2-3 years working at a Design Agency
- Graduation in Design from a reputed university
- Experience creating brand and marketing materials that reflect company messaging
- Hands-on experience with tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, good to have After Effects but not mandatory
- An online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout work