- Anywhere in India, Remote, India
- Employees can work remotely
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
Become a subject matter expert on our business products & services, processes & operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
This Role is for you, if:
- Have an understanding of Research/Groundwork on client requirement
- Experience in Cross-functional communication & Client communication
- Able to prepare sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Assist in business development activities
- Additional previous experience in - Drupal or any other CMS tech estimation.
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients, preparing various presentations and sales displays.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Prepare and update quotes, documents, forms, templates and other relevant collaterals.
What are we looking for :
- 3-4 years of experience in Sales Proposals, Solutions and Customer Success.
- Experience with Web & Mobile Apps Development projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management.
- Aptitude for acquiring new knowledge & up-skilling.
- Excellent communication in verbal & written English.
- Sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers or prospects through telephone or e-mails.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and customer-service focused, with a pleasing, warm and presentable personality.
- Good to have from an engineering background.
- Expertise in PPT and Excel.
Educational Qualification : Computer Science / Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience in responding to external RFPs or proposals
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer in technical, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Effective Communication and great presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
What you will get:
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.