Senior Sales Development Representative
- Anywhere in India, Pune, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams on one hand and interact with prospect clients for creating value. SDR’s will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers by creating and executing a multichannel communication plan (calls, emails, social, forums and other digital channels). SDR will work closely with content and business teams to maintain a steady inflow of qualified leads by creating various online and offline campaigns.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy.
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing leads by Outbound sales campaigns and a displayed performance in meeting sales targets. Any experience in developing IT services and products pipeline will help you in meeting expectations. Experience with Open Source services in the sales side is going to be useful, additionally any CMS and Drupal experience is desirable. Good communication skills are necessary to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also extend account management and customer feedback / surveys for continuous improvement. The prime KPI will be revenue. If you are motivated and outcome-driven, and enjoy working in the technology space with cross functional teams, we’d like to meet you.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales ready leads and opportunities
- Personalise content for the decision makers by research and create compelling business pitches.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, social and other digital forums.
- Disseminate opportunities via a regular connection with business.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Work with external agencies and utilise digital platforms like LinkedIn to create opportunities for business conversations with CTOs and CMOs
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Run email campaigns to create a business pipeline
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimisation
- Business or Technology graduation is a must. MBA - Marketing (preferred). Hands on experience with CRM, Sales and analytics tools (desirable)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and customer orientation.
- A go-getter driven by metrics, experience in owning Sales KPIs top and bottom funnel.
- Experience in dealing with businesses and decision makers, experience in international markets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business Development
- Bid management
- Sales funnel management
- International Sales
- IT Software Sales
- CRM creation and maintenance.
What you will get:
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.