Cloud Engineer (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere in India, Pune, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognised as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
What are we looking for :
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to support Drupal, NodeJS and a few other open-source CMS development environments.
This person will manage our cloud-based infrastructure and support in-house software, development teams.
3 to 4 years of DevOps experience, Previous experience with CI/DevOps tools platforms (i.e. Jenkins, Chef, etc.)
Experience with technologies like EC2, ELB, CloudFormation, S3 etc.
Experience supporting local development environments (Docker in a Ubuntu VM)
Experience with cloud security, such as managing users, roles, and privileges through IAM
Background in UNIX/Linux operating system and security maintenance
Experience developing command-line tools to simplify developer tasks such as cloning client sites to local environments
An ideal candidate would have existing MySQL (or similar Database) experience
Good Git skills (comfortable preparing release branches)
Experience with LAMP and NodeJS applications
Experience in monitoring, performance, infrastructure scaling, infrastructure troubleshooting
As Cloud Engineer you will:
Automate and maintain systems using virtualisation and containerization
Automate tasks such as security and deployment using tools such as Jenkins, Chef etc.
Designing and implementing solutions that leverage Docker and AWS to help us meet our client’s needs.
Design, develop and operationalise Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and continuous delivery solutions.
Administer Linux and Windows servers in Amazon Web Services.
Educational Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / MCA or related field.
Working experience with any one of the cloud provider: AWS (Preferred) / GCP / Azure.
Knowledge of deploying/maintaining Container based solutions: Docker / Kubernetes / AWS ECS/EKS
While not required, Cloud Certification is desirable.
What you will get :
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being. Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.