Social Media Manager
- Anywhere in India, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team , this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
QED42 is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager (with an inclination towards technology) to improve and assist sales and marketing efforts. We are looking for a candidate who has executed out-of-the-box/quirky campaigns while ensuring a great social media presence for a B2B brand. The candidate should also engage with influencers, manage our community and have experience in running paid campaigns across channels.
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across channels via tone, voice, and terminology
- Managing day-to-day and being hands-on with our Social Media Presence
- Creating and executing plans that grow followers/users on various social media platforms
- Measurement and Reporting (Google Analytics, HootSuite, Buffer, etc.) of all Social Media efforts, along with attribution.
- Alignment with Sales & Marketing, Design to procure necessary collaterals to be used across channels
- Leading interactions with peers, competitors, influencers in the design and tech space to grow a community for the organization
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience leading, executing, and managing SMM
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing and measurement
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills