- Pune, Anywhere in India, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team , this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
We are looking for a content writer to join our team and enrich our website with new blog posts, and marketing collaterals as well as support the presales and sales team.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content pieces and proofreading articles before publishing. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
You will be expected to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
● Manage, create, and update case studies, articles, blogs, web content, etc. from the existing QED42 SMEs.
● Manage the technical content around services and products by partnering with existing teams in design, content, and functional practices (Drupal, JS, Design, QA, Digital).
● Create industry-oriented content to communicate and market QED42 capabilities in different sectors by research, client and interactions, gathering information from internal teams.
● Understanding the target audience to create content that engages, intrigues, and connects to their requirements at a functional and emotional level.
● Maintaining the website at par (in content flow) with the best websites in the industry by research, and by adding unique content on contact us, value proposition, engagement models, and so on.
● Proven work experience as a Content Writer in technical, Copywriter, or similar role
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Excellent writing and editing skills in English
● Effective Communication and Great presentation skills
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
● Proficient in tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Figma