Drupal Developer - Back End (Anywhere in India)
- Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Anywhere in India (Remote), India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
This Role is for you, if -
- You have a good understanding of Drupal 8 (site-build and custom development).
- You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, publishing, e-commerce, etc.
- You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules, etc.
- You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchain like drupalvm, drush, php code sniffer, memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- You have knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding standard.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As a Drupal Developer - Back End, you will –
- Work on projects around multiple flavors of Drupal.
- Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
- Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
- Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on Drupal 7 & 8.
- Experience with Configuration Management tool sets.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal API’s (Form, Db, ctools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Database concepts.
- Experience with third party integrations with Drupal.
- Understanding and working experience with web services.
- Strong understanding of SCM concepts and hands on experience with Git.
- Experience working with various cloud based deployment solutions.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Performance Audit and Optimisation.
- Experience with semantic code reviews.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience working with Drupal's multilingual and/or multi-site features.
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
- Experience with UI (CSS, Sass).
- Experience with other web frameworks / CMS e.g. Symfony, RoR, Express, WordPress, Magento, etc.
- CI/CD Configuration Management (i.e. Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, or Rundeck)
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, PHPUnit, or SauceLabs).