Quality Assurance Engineer ( Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere, Remote Opportunity, India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
This Role is for you, if -
- You have hands on experience on browser compatibility.
- You have experience on the Web and Mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows).
- You have knowledge on basic security.
- You have experience in stability of site (load testing).
- You have hands-on experience on standard browser developer tools.
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will –
- Carry out Requirement Analysis to prepare test plan and get approvals based on requirements.
- Perform manual functional testing.
- Perform manual UI Testing against Design screens, with a very high attention to details.
- Perform cross browser testing (using browser-stack).
- Carry out efficient and timely bug tracking.
- Follow up with Dev team for bug fixes.
- Provide weekly reports to PM and Client.
- Prepare release notes and change log for sprints and milestones.
- Create and maintain automation test cases in Behat.
- Perform Manual Testing: (Functional Testing, Accessibility Testing, GUI Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, System testing, Usability Testing)
- Perform Automation Testing: (Functional Regression Testing, Visual Regression Testing, Automated Accessibility Testing)
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 year of experience as a QA engineer on medium to large web project.
- Excellent grasp of QA concepts.
- Experience with Agile teams.
- Very high attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills (Both written and verbal).
- Experience with Project management tools (JIRA, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Version control system - Git.
- Experience in API testing.
- Hands on automation testing using Selenium, Behat etc.
- Load testing -- jMeter or other tools.
- Experience in Drupal-Based Testing
- Automation Tools- BeHat
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Certification of a specialized testing course.
- Experience with Responsive Testing.
- Visual Regression testing knowledge.
- Mobile Testing.
- Experience in using CI tools.