Content Editor (Pre-sales & Marketing)
- Nyati Tech Park, Pune, Anywhere in India, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team , this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
We are looking for a content writer to join our team and enrich our website with new blog posts, and marketing collaterals as well as support the presales and sales team.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content pieces and proofreading articles before publishing. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
You will be expected to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
● Write proposals and support sales leader with technical presentations to the customer ● Create custom presentations for Sales to present to high profile clients.
● Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts, and reports in CRM and other trackers ● Assist Sales in presenting proposals and RFX responses to clients.
● Provide the sales team with data reports and sales guides
● Maintain and create internal pre-sales processes.
● Partner with channel partners/organizations to create sales documents, including process flows, pricing sheets, decks
● Evaluate the proposal based on cost, functionality, business needs, and risks
● Assist in Sales stages such as demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses business justification in a technical pre-sales capacity.
● Manage contractual content in documents like NDA, MSA, SoW, pricing proposals, etc.
● Support all events/webinars/podcasts/digital marketing initiatives by delivering relevant content with the help of the team.
● Proofreading, editing, and writing content regularly for building up the website including informative short articles, blogs, newsletters, case studies, social media posts.
● Cross-Functional Collaboration to power the marketing department.
● Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
● The content strategy to create brand awareness/eyeballs and engagement on all marketing content. ● The communication strategy and content for the current and prospect clients to create interest. ● Interface with Marketing, Sales, Client Services, and Talent Acquisition to obtain the information required to generate deliverables.
● The candidate will need to foster, promote and facilitate QED42’s offering across all the domain areas
● Proven work experience as a Content Writer in technical, Copywriter, or similar role
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Excellent writing and editing skills in English
● Effective Communication and Great presentation skills
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
● Proficient in tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Figma