UI/UX Designer (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere, Remote Oppurtunity, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team that doesn’t play politics, this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
You will be Responsible for
- Gathering and evaluating the user requirements in collaboration with the project manager.
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
Design graphic that can be used as both standard and non-standard interface elements, like menus, tabs and custom widgets
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate sites functions and aesthetics.
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to the standard style of on fonts, colours and images
Be a part of multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
We would like to know
- How many years of experience do you have as a UI/UX Designer? We are looking at a minimum of +3 years but if you are up for a challenge we could take you in just for the talent, not for the number of years.
Have you worked at a Design/Web Development Agency?
Do you have a floating online portfolio?
What works well for you Figma or Sketch? We are currently using Figma but It's better if you know both!
Describe your visual design skills to you and define your sensitivity to user-system interactions?
How good are you with presentations and communication of design solutions? What if it requires presenting the same to the stakeholders.
Will you able to handle the projects individually?
Design is solutions for us. How effectively do you solve a problem?
How familiar are with trends of the UI/UX world and trending technologies?
Do familiar are you when it comes to working with developers. Do you know the possibilities and limitations of developments?
What you will get
- A clear career path, strong leadership and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development that would bring your game to a whole another level.
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Drupal Cons/Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Office Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks (MacBook, Open Kitchen, Maternity & Paternity Leaves, Referral Bonus, Nap Room, and more).
You’ll be working closely with our leadership based in our Delhi office. We don’t believe in office politics and cliques. We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back.