Sales Development Representative
- Nyati Tech Park, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Working At QED42
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team , this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing leads by
Outbound sales campaigns and a displayed performance in meeting sales targets. Any
experience in developing IT services and products pipeline will help you in meeting
expectations. Experience with Open Source services in the sales side is going to be useful,
additionally any CMS and Drupal experience is desirable. Good communication skills are
necessary to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the
deal. You will also extend account management and customer feedback / surveys for
continuous improvement. The prime KPI will be revenue. If you are motivated and outcome-
driven, and enjoy working in the technology space with cross functional teams, we’d like to
● Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales ready leads and
● Personalize content for the decision makers by research and create compelling business
● Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to
● Interact with prospects via telephone, email, social and other digital forums.
● Disseminate opportunities via a regular connection with business.
● Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
● Work with external agencies and utilize digital platforms like LinkedIn to create
opportunities for business conversations with CTOs and CMOs
● Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
● Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
● Run email campaigns to create a business pipeline
● Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
● Minimum 5 years experience, with at least 2 years in Business development role in IT.
● Business or Technology graduation is a must. MBA - Marketing (preferred). Hands on
experience with CRM, Sales and analytics tools (desirable)
● Excellent communication and relationship building skills and customer orientation.
● A go-getter driven by metrics, experience in owning Sales KPIs top and bottom funnel.
● Experience in dealing with businesses and decision makers, experience in international
Desired Skills and Experience
Business Development, Bid management, Sales funnel management, International Sales, IT
Software Sales, CRM creation and maintenance.
● Computer Software (Web services, CMS, Drupal),
● Information Technology & Services
What you will get
- A clear career path, strong leadership and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development that would bring your game to a whole another level.
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Drupal Cons/Camps, Certifications and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary,MacBook, insurance and a lot of perks.