Technical Architect - Drupal (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere, Remote Oppurtunity, India
- Employees can work remotely
Working At QED42
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team , this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
As our Technical Architect, you'll own the company's consulting and development services for Drupal client projects from initial concept to completion. You will dive into problem solving challenges, think creatively about ways to deliver quality, and contribute to the Drupal community. You will focus on clear communication, innovative approach, deliver smooth execution of projects, carry out project estimations and set right expectations with the clients. We are looking for a Technical Architect who is talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
This Role is for you, if -
- You can analyse customer business requirements and translate these into technology solutions.
- You have experience around pre-sales activities and work on business proposals and project estimates.
- You have extensive experience deploying Drupal projects and suggesting the needed infra for projects.
- You have experience with various site-building approaches and modules e.g., Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, Layout Builder, Configuration Management along with other contributed modules.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As Technical Architect you will –
- Work as a technology consultant and advisor to clients and all stakeholders.
- Consult our clients and triage scope for the project from a technical standpoint.
- Architect and build web solutions using Drupal standards and best practices.
- Leverage contributing modules and develop custom modules to meet the needs of our clients.
- Triage and resolve complex & systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Do site-audits, prepare reports and suggest fixes.
- Manage various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Work closely with Project Managers, tech leads and developers on efficient delivery.
- Participate and lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews and mentorship programs.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in Web Technologies
- 6+ years of experience in Drupal
- Experience developing custom modules in Drupal 8
- Experience in front-end technologies like SASS, Webpack, JS, HTML5, etc.
- Experience with semantic code reviews.
- Experience with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, publishing, e-commerce, etc.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal API’s (Form, Db, ctools, etc.)
- Understanding and working experience with web services.
- Strong understanding of SCM concepts and hands on experience with Git.
- Experience working with various cloud based deployment solutions.
- Experience working in Agile methodology
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience in Acquia Cloud Site Factory Projects
- Acquia certifications
- Drupal contributions