Senior Drupal Developer - Front End (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere, Remote Opportunity, India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
This Role is for you, if -
- You have a strong grasp of semantic, HTML and CSS based design.
- You have good experience with responsive theming and front-end tools like gulp, webpack, rollup, etc.
- You have strong UX and design sense, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- You have knowledge of Best Practices w.r.t FE development and Drupal theming.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As a Sr. Drupal Developer - Front End , you will –
- Work alongside highly experienced and talented designers and developers to analyse, architect, and build solutions based on business needs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload effectively under tight deadlines.
- Passionately write clean, modern, maintainable and highly-performant code.
- Pro-actively troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira.
- Work closely with designers and suggest changes based on technical feasibility.
- Translate designs into front-end templates that render as responsive, interactive web pages.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 6 years of technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns.
- Experience with site-building and deep familiarity with Drupal module - CTools, Views, Layout builder.
- Experience in adding, editing and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal installation based on provided directions, text, pictures and wire-frames.
- Experience in testing and modifying Drupal themes and style sheets to ensure consistent display in major browsers along with debugging using development tools.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as - bootstrap, mdl, zurb-foundation, etc.
- Experience with creating sub-themes using base Contrib themes.
- Familiarity with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Secure Shell protocol (SSH).
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS (SASS a plus), LESS and HTML (mustache templates a plus).
- Drupal front-end/theming and content building, ideally Drupal 7/8.
- Knowledge of front-end tool chain setup using Gulp, web pack in any project.
- At least 1 Drupal 8 project delivered.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience in updating core Drupal files and modules with their latest, stable versions.
- Experience in creating Drupal modules.
- Acquia Certifications.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development that would bring your game to a whole another level.
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Drupal Cons/Camps, Certifications, Parties, and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, MacBook, insurance benefits and a lot of perks.