Data Reporting Analyst (Excel and Power BI)
- Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA, USA
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Q Analysts has a sixteen-years track record of providing managed services and we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver services that exceed expectations. Q Analysts provides industry-leading managed services that drive Quality for Quality Assurance and Testing of hardware devices, software apps and experiences as well as Ground Truth Data Services for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with a presence throughout the US and internationally. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. At Q Analysts, we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Learn about us here and come join us.
Q Analysts is a high growth technology consulting company with a focus on providing Quality Assurance & Testing and Ground Truth Data Services to top technology corporations in the US. We deliver value added services to our clients that include managed services and managed projects. Clients also have access to original thought leadership by way of white papers, webinars and one-on-one consulting. We are looking for a data reporting analyst to manage our data reporting and metrics for projects and financials.
As a Data Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Creating models for budgeting and project estimates for clients
- Monitoring project expenses and tracking the same for reporting purposes
- Developing financial reporting models for evaluating and measuring effectiveness of sales, marketing, revenues and operations
- Performing periodic budgeting/modeling to project monthly budget versus actuals and cash requirements for different business divisions and entities globally
- Assisting management with finalization of quarterly and annual revenue/forecast plans.
- Provide timely actual, forecast and budget data for sales and corporate management.
- Creating presentations for monthly/quarterly reviews of sales revenue and forecast.
- Managing and validating sales commission worksheets
- Outreach to field employees as needed to answer questions
- Design and maintenance of PowerPoint, Excel documents
- Support RFP responses to support sales
- Support marketing analytics
- Making entries and performing data validation in the corporate CRM system to support sales, recruiting and general operations
- Developing dashboards for displaying all aspects of financial metrics for sales, revenue and cost tracking
- Special reporting and analytics projects as needed
Skills and Background:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced Excel usage for analytics and good Word, PowerPoint skills and PC skills
- General technical understanding of IT terminologies and technologies
- Some experience with CRM systems
- Good conceptual and business judgment skills
- Good mathematical ability to crunch numbers for reports
- Ability to use dashboard tools like Power BI
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to prioritize work according to business demands
- Strong people skills and a strong focus on customer service
- Good oral and written communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability Q Analysts is an EOE. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.