Technical Document Writer
- Futoški put, Novi Sad, Serbia
Welcome to Your Future!
Introducing QACube, the Visual Analytics Platform for DevOps, that is transforming the unmanageable Big Data of QA into visual analytics in seconds. From an unlimited number of data sources, to powerful graphics in seconds, users can instantly see their software quality and make the right decisions. Our customers are among the leading global banks, financial services, insurance, telecom and large enterprises, and they all rely on QACube. In 2018, QACube was named one of the Top 10 BEST Solution Providers (Industry Era)!
Join our rapidly expanding team that develops customer-facing solutions across the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). If you love new things and want to work with a great team, then let’s connect.
- Provide technical documentation for the product - a leading QA visual analytics and reporting platform for DevOps: research, create, edit and maintain technical documentation
- Produce factual information about the product in a variety of formats, from instruction manuals to help desk material, frequently asked questions (FAQs), how-to's, fact sheets, technical specifications, and reference manuals; describe complex processes such as installation, setup and functions in clear English for consumers of the product
- Cooperate closely with a wide variety of colleagues from developers to engineers, in Serbia and Switzerland, to be sure they have a good understanding of the product
- Several years of experience as a technical documentation writer, working on products or applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree preferred in relevant field (IT or English)
- Technical background or experience in working with technology companies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles
- Experience in certain computer languages and ability to use a variety of word-processing and layout programs for both print and online documents
- High degree of professionalism, adherence to high quality standards, and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Experience in working with Agile Development methodologies, Scrum in particular
What We Offer:
- Great Product Development Team
- Projects for leading enterprises and Financial Services customers
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- High IT infrastructure standards
- Low stress and friendly working environment
- Knowledge sharing
- Great management – ready to listen and provide support
- Personal and professional development
- Innovative culture
- A flexible and open working atmosphere
- Possibility to work from home or a remote destination upon agreement with your superior and your team
- Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance with 1 year of service, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
- Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
We look forward to receiving your electronic application (CV, reference letters, etc.). Find more information about QACube on www.qacube.com