Solutions Architect, Business Development
- Hallituskatu 13-17 F 66, Oulu, Finland
- Employees can work remotely
Q4US is headquartered in Finland whilst our dynamic and creative software teams are based in both Finland and Sri Lanka. Our carefully crafted software development process is highly visible to the clients ensuring they are active participants in the software development life cycle from design to delivery. Our team’s commitment to delivery of elegantly designed software with high quality and on time has won us high customer trust and made us their Number 1 solutions provider.
- Solve technical customer issues of broad scope and high complexity
- Hands on technical problem solving together with the development teams
- Engage with customers, both onsite and remote, in a technical consultancy and advisor role during the pre-sales process while providing technical assistance and solution guidance
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets
- Propose improvements and innovation for customer calls and product demonstrations based on current market trends
- Continuously improve your professional skills with a focus on personal mastery and team learning through activities such as training, reading and seeking mentorship from others.
- Provide mentorship for Solution Architecture team members and remain a current contributor to team-learning initiatives and activities
- 8+ years of experience in field of software development
- Capability to learn and understand constantly new technical solutions
- Build, present and document customer solutions
- Technical pre-sales experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish. Additional language skills are an advantage
- Excellent team work and leadership skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
Please send us your resume along with a link to a repository where your solutions can be viewed. Our team will carefully go through your submissions and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.