(Senior) Software Test Automation Engineer
- Muhandiram E. D. Dabare Rd, Colombo 00500, Sri Lanka
Q4US is headquartered in Finland whilst our dynamic and creative software team is based in Sri Lanka. Our carefully crafted software development process is highly visible to the clients ensuring they are active participants in the software development life cycle from design to delivery. Our team’s commitment to delivery of elegantly designed software with high quality and on time has won us high customer trust and made us their Number 1 solutions provider.
@Q4US, Software Test Automation Engineers are second to none. They are responsible for the design and development of programs that conduct automation tests on our new and existent software. They develop frameworks and automation scripts that are very critical to our operation. Their role is at the forefront of our Software Development Life Cycle – and that is why our clients love our work!!!
We are looking for individuals with sharp eyes, strong intellect, engineering skills and a passion for automation to ensure that our products are designed and developed with the highest quality.
- Design, develop and implement programs to automate testing for the products.
- Design and implement test frameworks and test cases for all stages of SDLC.
- Ensure that the tests designed are comprehensive and ascertains the quality and functionality of the product.
- Test the programs from determination of test parameters to troubleshooting errors.
- Document test results and testing procedures
- Design, develop and implement regression testing system.
- Work in close collaboration with the development team in ensuring products release to the client has 0 defects.
- Collaborate with the client directly to make them aware of our testing methodology. Learn from the techniques adopted by the client in the UAT phase. Engage in continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Advise the development team by analyzing the bugs that have been identified on steps that can be taken to mitigate similar issues from arising.
- Configure and maintain test systems and continuous integration.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, IT or from a related field from an accredited university.
- 1+ years of experience in similar position
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
- Experience in developing test framework, scenarios, cases, and carrying out Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc, Sanity, Integration and System Testing
- Experience in defect reporting
- Experience in working directly with international clients will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, and decision making are essential.
- Creativity in approaching a problem, ability to work closely with a team will be highly valued.
- Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration & System Testing
- Experience performing Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Ad-Hoc Testing
Please send us your resume along with a link to a repository where your code can be viewed. Our team will carefully go through your code and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.