Front-End Engineer - Remote
- Cairo University Bridge, Oula, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
PushBots is a Software As A Service (SaaS) company that helps mobile and web apps keep their customers engaged via push messaging, it provides them with a light messaging kit to plug a single SDK to their iOS, Android and web apps.
PushBots provides a single and inclusive command center for digital products through which they can reach all their customers on mobile or desktop via notifications. PushBots helps businesses to analyze their user base, reach them on both mobile and web, track every message performance, as well as schedule and automate messaging.
PushBots customers are mobile apps/startups/businesses who embed our product within their distributed apps and rely on it for their messaging needs. So far, our infrastructure has delivered over 10B notifications on to 80M end-users in 167+countries.
We’re seeking a front-end developer to work on the development of improvements to PushBots' dashboard.
- Enjoy rapid iteration. We ship code multiple times per day
- Know React/Vue, or a similar framework
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code
Our front-end stack
- Vue 🚀
- Vuex 🤓
- Vuetify (Material design UI library made for Vue) 🎨
- Nuxt (Vue Framework that makes your life easier) 😎
- Vue-i18n (Multi-language support) ✨
If you love working in a distributed and remote-based environment in Egypt with great autonomy then PushBots is the place for you.