Android Developer (remote)
- Dokki St, Ad Doqi, Dokki, Giza Governorate, Egypt
PushBots is a Software As A Service (SaaS) company that helps mobile and web apps keep their customers engaged via push messaging, it provides them with a light messaging kit to plug a single SDK to their iOS, Android and web apps.
PushBots provides a single and inclusive command center for digital products through which they can reach all their customers on mobile or desktop via notifications. PushBots helps businesses to analyze their user base, reach them on both mobile and web, track every message performance, as well as schedule and automate messaging.
PushBots customers are mobile apps/startups/businesses who embed our product within their distributed apps and rely on it for their messaging needs. So far, our infrastructure has delivered over 10B notifications on to 80M end-users in 167+countries.
- Create and maintain SDKs used by thousands of users.
- Is a polyglot programmer and enjoys learning new programming languages.
- Has built a native app for Android. (preferably)
- Enjoys diving deep to find solutions to tricky bugs.
- Gets excited about the opportunity to join a small but fast growing startup company.
- Work from home (or beach or wherever you like)
If you love working in a distributed and remote-based environment in Egypt with great autonomy then PushBots is the place for you.