- l. H. R. Rasuna Said, RT.6/RW.7, Kuningan, Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
We are on a journey to build Indonesia’s digital future. That future can only be built with bright people like you. Our team’s operating model sparks 3 things:
- Self-organization. Everyone knows how to set the right priorities and can work without a boss. We coach people to get there.
- Entrepreneurship. Fixing stuff, making the world a better place, breaking rules, doing what nobody else is doing. That's what we do and teach.
- A balanced workplace. We set high standards, deliver quality and push ourselves. And we also value working smarter, not harder. Let others say they're busy.
Bridge Global is a 100% self-managed organization without hierarchy. Everybody is an owner and everybody shares in our success and income. Everybody works on the things he/she wants to contribute. We co-work with our customers to help them bring digital, agility and innovation to their organization. Together, we create the company we want Bridge to be and we create better lives for ourselves and the people we touch. We’re co-workers.
By joining Bridge, you'll get a chance to experience:
- Work from anywhere, while feeling connected to our team.
- Freedom to work where and when you want.
- Having no hierarchy or boss, fully self-created accountability.
- Rewards based on impact, including salary + (profit) shares.
- Be part of the only company in Indonesia practicing 100% self management.
If you're driven to co-create our balance and help us to build Indonesia’s digital future, stop reading and apply to join us.
- Create, maintain, and document test plans and test cases
- Functional testing of application under test
- Test automation
- API testing
- Taking care of the system and application performance
- Finding bugs
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Communicating with all team members and contributing to transparency
- Staying up-to-date with new trends and advancements in testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is required.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a QA Engineer on a web-based product
- Able to design and execute test scripts based on user stories
- Able to work with agile methodology and have experience working in such an environment
- Experience in test automation tools
- Familiar with GIT and GitFlow release practices
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes will be considered an asset