Sales Intelligence Analyst
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. Led by entrepreneur Som Seif, the company is developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Purpose Advisor Solutions and Thinking Capital.
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is an innovation- driven asset management company with over $11 billion under management, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. Much of what is available to the average Canadian investor today is outdated and expensive. Purpose Investments’ goal is to constantly innovate, and make investing simple, intuitive and affordable for everyone.
Purpose is looking for a Sales Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team to support the company by turning raw data into solutions to ultimately drive sales. Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence, the ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. They possess a high level of attention to detail, and a have a bootstrapping mindset. If you have a desire to create serious impact, while owning the process and results from end-to-end, we would love to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Build custom objects within Salesforce for teams across departments to leverage
- Maintain and contribute to the existing Salesforce reporting and analytics
- Help build out a competitive intelligence
- Assist to identify insights, create opportunities, and deliver solutions that drive sales growth
- Evaluate data to help identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of success and assist in measuring impact
- Work cross functionally to analyze and translate business requirements
- Provide support for various teams using Salesforce
- Work on regular and ad-hoc analyses, reports, and requests
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the investment industry; knowledge of investment products and financial markets
- 1-3 Experience working with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified is an asset
- Knowledge of Morningstar is an asset
- High degree of autonomy, with the ability to solve problems independently once given a framework
- Proficiency in MS Office with high attention to detail
- Loves to problem solve and deliver solutions
- Team player, with ability to work across multiple verticals
- Interested in all things data, and how it can be used to make better decisions
- Possess a university degree in the field of Business, Finance or Economics
Purpose Financial is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.