Content Marketing Strategist
- Toronto, ON, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
Purpose Investments is a client-first, independent asset management firm with ~$9B in AUM.
We were founded in 2013 on a simple principle: Given access to a better set of investment solutions, Canadians will be more successful.
For our growing cadre of institutional clients, our solutions range from bespoke investment pools to separately managed accounts to more traditional investment funds. We work actively with our clients, bringing together our proven expertise across asset classes (e.g., liquid alternatives, active fixed income and private markets) and our entrepreneurial nature. Our clients often approach us to help them address needs for which solutions do not exist in market.
Purpose is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in supporting the launch of a new Purpose Fund and support content development for all Purpose Investments products. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building authentic conversations with our clients, using strategic, engaging, and innovative content across various platforms. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, resilient, and would thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you have a desire to be a part of a growing firm and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Position Purpose Investments as trusted experts in the industry, and reinforce our brand values through content creation
- Play a key role in the launch of a new Purpose product and across all other Purpose Investment products
- Propose, create, and implement highly engaging content in the voice of Purpose branding through multiple marketing channels including email, social media, blogs, website, videos, podcasts and other marketing materials
- Based on insights, research, and experience, defines content topics that are relevant and resonate and engage with target audiences of the brand while meeting business and campaign objectives
- Keep up to date in market trends by analyzing, evaluating, and reacting with content strategies
- Exceptional understanding of content marketing and strong project management skills, and social channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google YouTube
- Lead the execution and develop B2B and B2C content, engaging with cross-functional teams including Product, Sales, Portfolio Management
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience & Marketing team to source subject matter experts in broader tactics such as digital, graphics, strategy, and business intelligence
- Champion growth and impact on short form content, engaging end users with brand
- Liaise with external vendors to develop high quality, on-brand content across multiple channels and multiple formats
- Prioritize and consolidate feedback from multiple management perspectives and articulate viewpoint back to create channels
WHO ARE YOU?
- 4+ years of relevant experience in investments funds, product marketing, content creation, with proven experience in executing marketing and content programs
- Experience with and ability to research, develop and execute a content strategy and plan to ensure a high level of engagement and brand loyalty with Purpose and its products
- Post-secondary education in journalism, communications, marketing, or English
- Thorough understanding of social channels and platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google YouTube
- Creativity and a strong understanding of marketing principles to create innovative content that will help users engage with brand
- Strong self-starter, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work across multiple channels to consult, influence, and negotiate
- Proven team player, ability to collaborate with internal teams through all stages of content creation
Purpose Financial is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.