- Toronto, ON, Canada
Who is Purpose Financial:
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. We are developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Thinking Capital, and Purpose Advisor Solutions.
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is an innovation- driven asset management company with over $6 billion under management, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. Much of what is available to the average Canadian investor today is outdated and expensive. Purpose Investments’ goal is to constantly innovate, and make investing simple, intuitive and affordable for everyone.
At Purpose Investments, we’re trying to change our industry, and are looking for a talented Marketing Strategist who can bring their passion for marketing to our team. Do you know all the financial and investment collateral that you’re so used to seeing? The bland, boring, and uninspiring work, that is the furthest thing from strong marketing. Well, we want ours to be the opposite of that. We are raising the bar higher.
We want you to be proud of the work you do each day. There’s a lot of work to be done, and we’re looking for someone to work alongside our VP Customer Experience and Marketing, channeling our CEO’s vision and bringing our story to life in a creative way. The opportunity is there. It’s your job to seize it.
Reporting to the VP, Customer Experience and Marketing, the Marketing Strategist will be responsible for providing memorable brand marketing experiences that you yourself would respond to. This individual will question the status quo, focusing on working smarter versus harder, trying to create true impact in the industry.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and strategy, working with our product, sales, intelligence and creative teams to assist with growth, and expansion of our products;
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns;
- Works with the Creative, Business Intelligence, and Development team on design, layout, pasteup, and production of promotional material;
- Liaise with outside PR and outside service providers for web development, social media, and target marketing;
- Builds and maintains relationships with strategically aligned external organizations such as local publications and relevant industry/business associations and organizations;
- Meet with partners in key practice areas to develop and implement business plans. Monitor and support business development activities of those partners, including identifying prospects, developing pursuit strategies and monitoring and supporting pursuit efforts;
- Develop and continually update sales materials that highlight the attributes of the firm and its key practices. This includes generating entirely new content as well as editing and improving existing sales content;
- Research, identify, and present industry/competition trends.
- 8+ years working in B2C Marketing;
- Bachelor's degree level education in a Marketing, Business or related discipline;
- Experience in development of annual Marketing plans and marketing performance analysis;
- Have experience and knowledge about various marketing strategies, including organic, SEO, paid, digital, social media, relationship, content and video;
- Proven experience in campaign management and the development of an insight-driven demand generation strategy;
- Highly proficient in ability to interpret data to determine decision making, work to budgets and financial plans, develop action plans for improvement.
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.