Sales Intelligence Analyst
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Who are we?
Purpose Investments is a client-first, independent asset management firm with ~$7B in AUM.
We were founded in 2013 on a simple principle: Given access to a better set of investment solutions, Canadians will be more successful.
For our growing cadre of institutional clients, our solutions range from bespoke investment pools to separately managed accounts to more traditional investment funds. We work actively with our clients, bringing together our proven expertise across asset classes (e.g., liquid alternatives, active fixed income and private markets) and our entrepreneurial nature. Our clients often approach us to help them address needs for which solutions do not exist in market.
We are primarily employee owned with minority investments from OMERS and Torquest.
Who are you?
Purpose is looking for Sales Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team to support the company by turning raw data into solutions to ultimately drive sales growth. Reporting to the Business Intelligence Lead, the ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. They possess a high level of attention to detail, and a have a bootstrapping mindset. If you have a desire to create serious impact, while owning the process and results from end-to-end, we would love to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Turn raw data & information into gold for the company
- Assist to Identify insights, create opportunities, and deliver solutions that drive sales growth
- Perform analysis across a wide variety business units
- Use internal and external data, to shape information that will assist marketing/sales/product teams
- Evaluate data to help identify key indicators of success and assist in measuring impact (KPIs)
- Maintain and contribute to existing CRM & external information databases
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to turn large amounts of raw and ambiguous data into useful information
- High degree of autonomy, with the ability to solve problems independently once given a framework
- Proficiency in MS Office with high attention to detail
- Loves to problem solve and deliver solutions
- Team player, with ability to work across multiple verticals
- Interested in all things data, and how it can be used to make better decisions
- Possess a university degree in the field of Business, Economics, or Computer Science
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL/Python, or other coding languages an asset
- Experience creating dashboards or data visualizations an asset
- Interest in learning basic coding language syntax
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience with Databases/Object Relational Mapping
- Knowledge of investments, investment products & financial markets
If this is an opportunity that sounds interesting to you (more like you than not) and you’re intrigued to learn more, we would love to hear from you!
Purpose Investments is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.