- Montreal, QC, Canada
About the company:
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, using technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, We are transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit thinkingcapital.ca.
This position will be reporting to the Training Team Lead and will play a key role in improving training processes.
- The Sales Trainer has the following responsibilities:
- Sales and sales support training
- Create training content, documentation and videos
- New hire training
- New product, system and process training
- External partner training
Apply if you have the following profile:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- University Degree or equivalent business experience;
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong understanding of sales and call center experience is a major asset;
- Ability to take initiative and think on your feet;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to make decisions where needed based on data;
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Confluence, GSuite, considered an asset.
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English.
Why work for Thinking Capital:
- Our Mission:
To own the rails on which small businesses access credit in Canada.
- Great Team:
Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission.
- FinTech Revolution:
Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital.
- Our Stack:
Our backend is a sophisticated service oriented architecture developed mostly in Java with a Spring framework. On the frontend side, our application is developed on an AngularJS framework. We use Git in coordination with the best DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Deployment to our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Fast-Paced Environment:
Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Amazing Culture:
Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more).
- Thinking Capital Academy:
Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training.
- Diverse Team:
Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on its diversity and harmony.