- Montreal, QC, Canada
Why work for Thinking Capital:
- Great Team: Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
- FinTech Revolution:Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
- Reputable Partners: We work with some of North America's largest banks, payment processors, technology providers and other groups committed to the success of Canadian SMBs including CIBC, Money Mart. Staples, Moneris and many more to come.
- Fast-Paced Environment: Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Amazing Culture:Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look!
- Thinking Capital Academy:Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
- Diverse Team:Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on its diversity and harmony;
As an Account Coordinator, you are the main point of contact for Thinking Capital. You role will be providing fast and efficient customer service to our clients both through inbound calls and written communication. You are mandated with answering client questions in relation to post funding enquiries such as accessing the customer portal, handling complaints as well as provide general assistance. The ideal candidate is a natural customer service driven individual who can multi-task when assisting clients.
- Respond and resolve client enquiries through the customer portal, web, emails and inbound calls;
- Conduct post-funding calls to introduce portal services to new clients;
- Navigate and guide merchants through the customer portal as they have questions;
- Provide support and guidance to clients on our various products and services;
- Manage the client web-chat to answer all questions, inquiries and issues from clients;
- Oversee data quality and accuracy for all clients and provide summaries and synopsis to management quantifying data;
- Verify payment processing information and related troubleshooting;
- Evaluate data and metrics as it pertains to weekly personal and team performance;
- Maintain communication with clients regarding account status, balance and general correspondence as it affects client accounts;
- Results oriented, highly organized and strong prioritizing skills;
- Forward thinker with strong web-based customer service solutions or portal;
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities;
- Great communication (oral and written) and professional demeanor;
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude;
- Ability to identify customer needs and recommend solutions;
- Ability to handle pressure under high stress situations;
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and Salesforce.com;
- Bilingual (French, English a must).
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, using technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, we are transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit www.thinkingcapital.ca