- Montreal, QC, Canada
About the company:
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, using technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 15,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, we are transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit www.thinkingcapital.ca
As an Account Coordinator, you are the sales support for our Account Executives. Your role will be providing support to the sales team and customers during the application process; in doing this you will be reaching out to applicants to inform them of any documentation that may be required for completion along with collecting those documents.
- Facilitate the completion of applications for our new potential customers and existing customers who are looking for financing.
- Conducting 3 way calls with third parties such as Canada Revenue and other lenders to ensure there is no risk when financing a customer.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operational risk and Underwriters to support the internal funding process and ensure that prior to requesting additional information or documentation from a customer that it is indeed required to move forward i.e current customers may have submitted the required documents on previous applications and therefore can be used for the current application.
- Create and manage a sense of urgency to effectively complete the process.
- Provides feedback and ideas for our internal funding process.
- Handles objections, questions and concerns regarding the application process with
- the purpose of assisting the client through the funding process successfully and in a timely manner.
- Handle overflow for current customer inquiries to support our Customer Service team during peak periods.
Apply if you have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Call Center experience
- 2+ years in a banking environment
- Results oriented, highly organized and strong prioritizing skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Great communication (oral and written) and professional demeanor.
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify customer needs and recommend solutions.
- Ability to handle pressure under high stress situations.
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and Salesforce.com.
- Bilingual (French, English).
- Fluency in a third language is considered an asset
Why work for Thinking Capital:
- Great Team: Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
- FinTech Revolution: Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
- Reputable Partners: We work with some of North America's largest banks, payment processors, technology providers and other groups committed to the success of Canadian SMBs including CIBC, Money Mart. Staples, Moneris and many more to come.
- Fast-Paced Environment: Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Amazing Culture: Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look!
- Thinking Capital Academy: Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
- Diverse Team: Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on its diversity and harmony;