Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is a client-first, independent asset management firm with ~$7B in AUM.
We were founded in 2013 on a simple principle: Given access to a better set of investment solutions, Canadians will be more successful.
For our growing cadre of institutional clients, our solutions range from bespoke investment pools to separately managed accounts to more traditional investment funds.
We work actively with our clients, bringing together our proven expertise across asset classes (e.g., liquid alternatives, active fixed income and private markets) and our entrepreneurial nature. Our clients often approach us to help them address needs for which solutions do not exist in market.
We are primarily employee owned with minority investments from OMERS and Torquest.
Who are You
You are a talented customer-focused Bilingual Inside Sales Representative who is looking to work in a fast-paced and team-focused environment. You are passionate about building relationships and delivering an incredible experience to your clients. You excited about an opportunity to work within a growth oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
Is this you? We would like to speak to you!
As a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative at Purpose Investments, you will a pivotal member of the sales team. You will work in partnership with the Head of National Sales and Wholesaler(s) be responsible for discovering new business opportunities in Eastern Canada (primarily Quebec), educate new/existing clients on Purpose products and provide ongoing support to clients with regards to market and fund trends.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing organization where you will develop a wide range of experience and be at the core of the company’s growth.
- Create and implement a business plan in collaboration with our Wholesaler for Quebec
- Partner with clients and the team to discover and explore new business opportunities via proactive sales calls with new & existing investment advisors
- Provide valuable advice and information about Purpose products & services in order to support advisors in a continuously changing business environment
- Provide ongoing support to both dealers and brokers with respect to fund & market trends as well as review portfolio profiles
- Update daily call activities and maintain accurate advisor records within the CRM (Salesforce) in a timely manner
- Maintain a full understanding of Purpose Funds, market trends and investor/advisor trends
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry in a sales capacity
- Knowledge of the mutual fund industry
- Financial services designations (i.e CSC, CIM, CFA)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be an adaptable team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Technologically savvy individual
- Experience with using a CRM system is a must (SalesForce is a major asset)
Some more stuff about us:
- The first thing you should know is, we just moved into a gorgeous, brand new space in the heart of the financial district, with tons of windows and great views of the city.
- Second, the office is casual, so you won’t be stuck around a bunch of suits.
- You get to pick your hardware preference, Mac or PC, whatever works best for you.
- We work in an open concept space with stand up-sit down desks, but also have quiet rooms for thinking, concentration and private meetings/calls.
- The kitchen is stocked with snacks, has a slick coffee/espresso machine and a SodaStream.
- With our move we’ve introduced team Friday lunches, to build comradery among the team, since at times we can get pretty focused on trying to move our business forward.
If this is an opportunity that sounds interesting to you (more like you than not) and you’re intrigued to learn more, we would love to hear from you!
Purpose Investments is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.