Customer Experience Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
About the company:
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, leveraging technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, Thinking Capital is transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit thinkingcapital.ca
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are the main point of contact for Thinking Capital customers. Your role will be providing an excellent customer experience to our clients both through inbound calls and written communication. You are responsible for answering client questions in relation to post funding enquiries such as accessing the customer portal, handling complaints as well as provide general assistance. The ideal candidate is a natural customer service driven individual who efficient and resourceful when assisting clients.
- Respond and resolve client enquiries through the calls and emails;
- Provide support and guidance to clients on our various products, financing options and services;
- Manage resolution to customer issues on a timely manner, follow-up to ensure satisfaction;
- Verify payment processing information and related troubleshooting;
- Evaluate data and metrics as it pertains to weekly personal and team performance;
- Maintain communication with clients regarding account status, balance and general correspondence as it affects client accounts;
- Navigate and guide merchants through the customer portal as they have questions;
- When needed, assist account coordinators in gathering customer information for the funding process.
Apply if you have the following skillset:
- Capacity to build trust, positive attitude and ease in building relationships;
- Ability to identify customer needs and resolve issues;
- Results oriented, highly organized and strong prioritizing skills;
- Creative problem solver;
- Excellent planning and organization skills and great at follow-up;
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities;
- Great communication (oral and written) and professional demeanor;
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude;
- Ability to handle pressure;
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and Salesforce.com;
- Bilingual (French, English).
Here are some reasons why you should join us:
- Great Team:
Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
- FinTech Revolution:
Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
- Fast-Paced Environment:
Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Reputable Partners:
We work with some of North America's largest banks, payment processors, technology providers and other groups committed to the success of Canadian SMBs including CIBC, National Bank, Money Mart, Staples, Moneris and many more to come;
- Amazing Culture:
Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look!
- Thinking Capital Academy:
Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
- Diverse Team:
Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on its diversity and harmony.