- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Who is Purpose Financial:
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. We are developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Thinking Capital, and Purpose Advisor Solutions.
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is an innovation- driven asset management company with over $6 billion under management, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. Much of what is available to the average Canadian investor today is outdated and expensive. Purpose Investments’ goal is to constantly innovate, and make investing simple, intuitive and affordable for everyone.
We are looking for a customer-focused and hardworking Sales Coordinator who is looking to work in a fast-paced and team-focused environment. If you are an individual that is passionate about building relationships and excited about an opportunity to work within a growth oriented and entrepreneurial environment we would like to speak to you!
As a Sales Support Coordinator at Purpose Investments, you will a pivotal member of the sales team by providing ongoing support to the team and our customers. You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiring, booking and scheduling client meetings and supporting the sales team with day-to-day activities.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing organization where you will develop a wide range of experience and be at the core of the company’s growth.
- Managing all aspects of the VP Sales’ schedule, including venues and travel coordination
- Working as a territory team member, assisting the Inside Sales/ VP Sales with a focus on admin
- Working closely with the marketing/ sales department in order to maintain a solid knowledge of other events and campaigns that are going on.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Purpose product including changes that occur from time to time, distribution times and amounts and key dates.
- Demonstrating an ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Working with the VPs/ Inside Sales on a daily basis
- Organizing distribution of information, required by the VP Sales. (aide in direct email campaigns, etc)
- Developing IIROC Broker contacts within the territory, both new and existing, and booking meetings for the VP Sales
- Following up with contacts that have met with or wish for more information on Purpose products
- Organize the booking of events, dinners, promotional activities, etc which includes the managing of RSVPs.
- Maintain client related information on our CRM (Salesforce) to ensure up to date records
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with the sales team and customers by having interest in the organizations goals, challenges, day to day sales activities and other related concerns to the sales team members
- Representing the company, its management and partners in good faith
- Providing quality service to the clients of Purpose when called upon
- 3+ years of experience in a similar support role
- Knowledge of the mutual fund industry
- CSC certification is an asset
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Must be an adaptable team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Technologically savvy individual
- Experience with using a CRM system is a must (SalesForce is a major asset)
- Bilingualism (English and French) is considered a strong asset
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.