Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Who is Purpose Financial:
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. We are developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Thinking Capital, and Purpose Advisor Solutions.
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is an innovation- driven asset management company with over $6 billion under management, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. Much of what is available to the average Canadian investor today is outdated and expensive. Purpose Investments’ goal is to constantly innovate, and make investing simple, intuitive and affordable for everyone.
We are looking for a customer-focused and hardworking Bilingual Inside Sales Representative who is looking to work in a fast-paced and team-focused environment. If you are an individual that is passionate about building relationships and excited about an opportunity to work within a growth oriented and entrepreneurial environment, we would like to speak to you!
As a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative at Purpose Investments, you will a pivotal member of the sales team in Toronto. You will work in partnership with the Head of National Sales and Vice Presidents of Sales and will be responsible for discovering new business opportunities in your given territory, educate new/existing clients on Purpose products and provide ongoing support to clients with regards to market and fund trends.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing organization where you will develop a wide range of experience and be at the core of the company’s growth.
- Create and implement a business plan in collaboration with the Vice-President, for your assigned geographic territory
- Partner with clients and the team to discover and explore new business opportunities via proactive sales calls with new & existing investment advisors
- Provide valuable advice and information about Purpose products & services in order to support advisors in a continuously changing business environment
- Provide ongoing support to both dealers and brokers with respect to fund & market trends as well as review portfolio profiles
- Update daily call activities and maintain accurate advisor records within the CRM (Salesforce) in a timely manner
- Maintain a full understanding of Purpose Funds, market trends and investor/advisor trends
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry in a sales capacity
- Knowledge of the mutual fund industry
- Financial services designations (i.e CSC, CIM, CFA)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be an adaptable team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Technologically savvy individual
- Experience with using a CRM system is a must (SalesForce is a major asset)
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.