- Toronto, ON, Canada
Who is Purpose Financial:
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. We are developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Thinking Capital, and Purpose Advisor Solutions.
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is an innovation- driven asset management company with over $6 billion under management, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. Much of what is available to the average Canadian investor today is outdated and expensive. Purpose Investments’ goal is to constantly innovate, and make investing simple, intuitive and affordable for everyone.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Wholesaler to play an integral role within our Toronto sales team. If you are looking to join an entrepreneurial, motivated and innovative team, we would love to hear from you!
As a Wholesaler in Toronto, you will provide outstanding support to existing relationships with Investment Advisors as well as identify and pursue new opportunities within your territory. You will be responsible for working with Advisors to help manage their business, building brand awareness in the market, representing Purpose Investments at client events and developing the overall sales strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing organization where you will have the opportunity to develop your experience and be at the core of the company’s growth.
- Expand and support existing relationships with Investment Advisors as well as identify and pursue new relationships and opportunities within territory;
- Work with Financial Advisors to provide key support in helping them build and manage their business;
- Develop territory through face to face, phone and electronic contact;
- Build awareness of brand and products through consistent contact and by implementation of sales strategy;
- Take initiative in developing and/or participating in sales strategy development, building campaigns and other project/duties as required;
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales and business development ideas and strategies with peers and their advisor relationships;
- Represent firm at client events, give presentations at industry events and support clients at investor seminars.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the investment industry/financial services;
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience;
- Obtaining or attained industry specific designations such as CFA, CFP, CIM, CLU or similar designations;
- Experience specifically with Mutual Funds and ETF products;
- Working knowledge in investment products, tools and sales concepts;
- Must been keen on being aware with in-depth market trends;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to network and build solid relationships with clients;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Ability to travel throughout an assigned region using your own means of transportation.
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.