Inside Sales Representative
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, using technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, we are transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit www.thinkingcapital.ca
The Inside Sales Representative is the first point of contact with our customers when an online application is submitted. You will be working in conjunction with the Account Executive Team to convert leads into customers. You will be responsible for guiding customers throughout the application process and insuring that all relevant data and documentation is collected in order to process the application.
This is the ideal role for anyone with enjoys being challenged, attaining goals as well as providing a great customer service to our client base.
- Follow up with customers who have filled in an online application;
- Guide customers through the application process;
- Utilize sales techniques to handle client’s objections and create a sense of urgency;
- Act as an advisor to provide information on various programs available to customers;
- Obtain necessary documentation from customers in order to provide them with a quote;
- Coordinate with the Account Executive team once the quote is ready to be issued;
- Identify and solicit potential clients from existing database.
We want to hear from you if you have the following skillset:
- A talented sales professional with a customer service approach;
- Confident in your ability to engage in intelligent business conversations with business owners;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Money motivated and goal oriented;
- Competitive and hungry to be at the top of the board;
- Looking for a long term career in a fast paced dynamic environment;
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English.
Why work for Thinking Capital:
- Great Team: Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
- FinTech Revolution: Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
- Fast-Paced Environment: Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Amazing Culture: Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look at our career page for more information;
- Thinking Capital Academy: Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
- Diverse Team: Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on it's diversity and harmony;
- Reputable Partners: We work with some of North America's largest banks, payment processors, technology providers and other groups committed to the success of Canadian SMBs including National Bank, CIBC, Equifax, Money Mart. Staples, Moneris and many more to come.