- Montreal, Canada
About the company:
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, using technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, We are transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit www.thinkingcapital.ca
You have a passion for technologies with a strong technical background. You are the king or queen in puzzle or problem solving. You brag about how you get things organized to the very details. You are down to be the glue to hold applications and systems together. You are looking for a challenge and want to surpass yourself everyday. Come find out what you can do.
- Help internal users solve problems related to Salesforce.com;
- Provide valuable assistance to the front-line technical support team;
- Configure Salesforce functionality to optimize business processes;
- Work with the architects and product owners to analyze requirement to develop solution based on best practice;
- Investigate anomalies in our app;
- collaborate with development teams to fix bugs;
- Produce reports and analyzes for the different teams;
- Create and update knowledge base;
- Participate in quality assurance testing and acceptance testing by the user when necessary;
- Ensure the quality of your work;
- work with the best team around!
- University degree (business, IT);
- Quick learner;
- knows how to manage priorities;
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration, certification is a major asset;
- Passionate about Salesforce.com platform and active participation in the communities;
- Gifted in explaining technical concepts;
- Love problem-solving and meticulous;
- Team player;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Java programming skill is an asset;
- Communicates effectively and fluent in English and French.
Why work for Thinking Capital:
- Our Mission:
To own the rails on which small businesses access credit in Canada.
- Great Team:
Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
- FinTech Revolution:
Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
- Our Stack:
Our backend is a sophisticated service oriented architecture developed mostly in Java with a Spring framework. On the frontend side, our application is developed on an AngularJS framework. We use Git in coordination with the best DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Deployment to our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Fast-Paced Environment:
Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Amazing Culture:
Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look at our career page for more information!
- Thinking Capital Academy:
Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
- Diverse Team:
Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on its diversity and harmony;