Content Marketing Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. We are developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Thinking Capital, and Purpose Advisor Solutions.
We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager who is looking to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. If you enjoy being innovative, collaborating with a team, and are excited about an opportunity to work within a growing company, we would like to speak to you!
As a Product Marketing Manager at Purpose Investments, you will be a pivotal member of the Product team and responsible for managing the creation of content and marketing for our unique product lines to continue to engage our business and our clients.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing organization where you will develop a wide range of experience, be provided with advancement opportunities and be at the core of the company’s growth.
- Drive the creation and implementation of product content strategy for the business on new and existing products
- Plan and execute the product marketing approach for:
- Campaign content
- White papers
- Educational content
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure they have the appropriate tools, materials and presentations to effectively promote and sell our products
- Responsible for gathering product information and articulating the product message in a way that is clear and attractive for the business and our clients
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of product content for our sales team and our clients, content consists of the following:
- Fund brochures
- Fund commentaries
- Plan the PR and marketing campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Maintain a keen understanding of the various product lines of the business and their marketing objectives
- Ensure that there is consistent strategic messaging for our product lines and use multiple communication strategies
- Research and analyze data to track investment themes to support both new product launches and the existing product maintenance
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Product Management role
- Strong knowledge of the asset management and investment fund industry is a major asset
- Creative thinker with a strong understanding of the creative process
- Must be an adaptable team player who thrives in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Superior computer skills especially in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, experience with Morning Start Direct is an asset
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively
- Strong writing skills; the capacity to covey the organizations story, product strategies and multiple views into a clear message
- Proven record of success in product marketing with measurable results
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.