Digital Marketing Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. We are developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Thinking Capital, and Purpose Advisor Solutions.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our team on a 6-month contract. If you enjoy being innovative, collaborating with a team, and are excited about an opportunity to work within a growing company, we would like to speak to you!
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Purpose Investments, you will be a pivotal member of the team responsible for overseeing and implementing digital marketing strategy for various projects and project insight and leadership to the creative teams.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment within a quickly growing company.
- Responsible for being part marketing strategist, part hands-on tactician who is capable of envisioning, leading and implementing strategies as required;
- Be the liaison between internal teams (marketing, sales, product & tech) and 3rd party digital partners to effectively manage projects, interfacing with other departments for work-sharing, knowledge management and standards development;
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery and deployment of campaigns, email blasts and team projects and effectively communicate status of these campaigns;
- Troubleshoot any issues and engage appropriate parties when required and leading resolution, diagnosis, and communication;
- Contribute to the technical direction of the Digital CRM, leveraging innovation in technologies to solve key business challenges;
- Provide continuous guidance and leadership to creative/production teams (ie. designers, engineers etc..), for all B2B marketing campaigns material and branded assets, across multiple business units, following brand guidelines;
- Maintain communication and relationships with new and existing media partnerships;
- Manage various projects with preferred creative and media agency partnerships for 360 Media/Advertising Planning and strategic support and effective, ongoing campaign optimizations planning and recommendations, based on performance analysis.
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing capacity;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM for B2B, specifically Pardot is considered an asset;
- Experience with Wordpress CMS is considered an asset;
- A self-starter who enjoys taking on technical challenges and embraces new opportunities;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Excellent leadership skills by passing on digital/social communication insights and translating language so the team understands;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to motivate and influence action from all levels of the organization while building strong business relationships;
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy across all platforms and communication channels (ex: analytical tools, ad tech and content creation).
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.