- Montreal, Canada
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, leveraging technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, Thinking Capital is transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit thinkingcapital.ca
Would you go above and beyond to find a solution for a customer? If so, keep reading!
This a not your regular transactional customer service role. You are responsible for creating a transformational experience!
The Account Coordinator is at the frontlines interacting with our current and prospective clients. You are not only expected to provide assistance to our clients during their application process but also be able to promote our services and taking them through the right process.
- Contact potential clients and utilize proven sales techniques to qualify and direct them accordingly;
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients during the application process;
- Respond and resolve client enquiries through the customer portal, web, emails and inbound calls;
- Handle objections, questions and concerns around the application process with the purpose to assist the client through the funding process successfully;
- Create and manage a sense of urgency to effectively complete the process;
- Coordinates and provide support when collecting missing information from our prospective clients;
- Verify payment processing information and related troubleshooting;
- Maintain communication with clients regarding account status, balance and general correspondence.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure internal process completion;
- Ensure the administrative policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines of the accounting department;
- Perform administrative functions related to completing a prospect's file and perform data entry as required;
- Perform ad hoc administration duties as required to ensure optimal sales volume from associated Account Executives.
Apply if you have the following skillset:
- Proven ability to problem solve and handle client questions and objections around the application and funding process;
- Experience in telephone sales is considered a major asset;
- Ability to manage sales expectations and internal deadlines while ensuring high quality customer experience;
- Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive environment;
- Strong communicator between internal and external teams;
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Highly organized and detailed oriented;
- University Degree or equivalent experience;
- Microsoft Word and Excel required; Salesforce.com experience an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English) a must.
Why work for Thinking Capital:
• Our Mission:
To own the rails on which small businesses access credit in Canada.
• Great Team:
Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
• FinTech Revolution:
Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
• Reputable Partners:
We work with some of North America's largest banks, payment processors, technology providers and other groups committed to the success of Canadian SMBs including CIBC, Money Mart. Staples, Moneris and many more to come.
• Fast-Paced Environment:
Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
• Amazing Culture:
Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look!
• Thinking Capital Academy:
Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
• Diverse Team:
Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on it's diversity and harmony;