- Montreal, Canada
Thinking Capital is the leader in the Canadian Alternative Lending space, leveraging technology to be at the forefront of the FinTech industry. Since 2006, they have helped more than 10,000 small-to-medium sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining their people and technology, Thinking Capital is transforming the way business owners get the capital they need to grow. For more information, visit thinkingcapital.ca
Do you have a passion for sales? Our performance-driven sales floor is a high energy, fast-paced, and fun environment where quick, out-of-the-box thinking is rewarded daily. Uncapped salary opportunities means you get to determine your own salary. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to pursue a career in sales. If you consider yourself a closer, and you’re serious about building an outstanding career, then Thinking Capital is the place for you.
As an Account Executive, your role is to act as a consultant to our clients and discuss various financing options available to them to grow their business. You must be able to present the value proposition Thinking Capital offers to small businesses across Canada in a smart, comprehensive, and customer focused manner.
- Build a book of business from interested clients referred by various partners;
- Prospect new clients to ensure a continuous strong pipeline;
- Utilize sales techniques to handle client’s objections and create a sense of urgency;
- Act as an consultant to provide information on various programs available to customers;
- Generate future income by nurturing new and existing client relationships;
- Planning daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics;
- Handle client objections and negotiate terms related to financing;
- Continuously coordinate with clients to ensure the progress of the funding application process;
- Reconnect with previously contacted clients to offer new services;
Apply if you are:
- A talented sales professional able to close business;
- An effective communicator with a consultative approach;
- Able to position yourself as an industry expert;
- Confident in your ability to engage in intelligent business conversations with business owners;
- Money motivated and goal oriented;
- Competitive and hungry to be at the top of the board;
- Looking for a long term career in a fast paced dynamic environment;
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English.
Why work for Thinking Capital:
- Our Mission:
To own the rails on which small businesses access credit in Canada.
- Great Team:
Surround yourself with high-performing, energetic and passionate group of people dedicated to the Thinking Capital Mission;
- FinTech Revolution:
Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the financial system and redefining how Canadian small businesses access capital;
- Reputable Partners: We work with some of North America's largest banks, payment processors, technology providers and other groups committed to the success of Canadian SMBs including National Bank, CIBC, Equifax, Money Mart. Staples, Moneris and many more to come.
- Fast-Paced Environment:
Take on complex projects in a start-up like collaborative environment;
- Amazing Culture:
Amazing work spaces, advanced technology tools, subsidized lunches, Foosball table, super fun work events (Amazing Race, Murder mystery wine and cheeses, Wacky Olympics, Casino nights and legendary holiday parties and more). Take a look at our career page for more information!
- Thinking Capital Academy:
Get the opportunity to grow and advance in the company through continuous professional training;
- Diverse Team:
Join an “at-will” equal opportunity team that prides itself on its diversity and harmony.