Candy and Ice Cream Store Worker - Part and Full Time
- 129 E Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Laura’s Candies in Estes Park, CO is currently looking for part time and full-time cashiers. Applicants must be motivated, hard-working, and have a great attitude.
● Create a welcoming and friendly environment for customers
● Utilize the cash register
● Serve customers our various products including scooping ice cream and boxing fudge
● Assist and/or answer any customer questions about our products
● Restock, organize and clean the store
● Assist teammates with additional tasks
● Understand the products and follow company’s policies
● Have fun and keep a great attitude
● Excellent work-ethic and ability to follow instructions
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
● Be professional in appearance and attitude, work well in a team atmosphere, and treat others with respect
● Be able to stand for extended periods of time. Able to move frequently, reach, balance, and walk
● Ability to work assigned schedule which may include varied hours, weekends, and some holidays
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Average hours per week are between 25-40 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Laura's Fine Candies complies fully with all local, state and federal employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistant or manage, or any other category protected by local, state and federal law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EOE guidelines.