Candy Making- Candy Production Assistant
- 6624 Powell St, Loveland, CO 80538, USA
Purple Mountain Candies in Loveland, CO is a candy production facility. We make and sell candy to retail locations. Come join our fast growing company!
· Cutting, wrapping, and packaging of taffy and caramel products using appropriate machinery.
· Be able to meet daily, weekly, and monthly candy production goals.
· Maintain, update, and track inventory for various finished goods and materials.
· Regularly clean the facility after daily work has been completed and prepare for the next day.
· Assist candy cooks with batch preparation and cleaning
· Follow all food and equipment safety procedures according to company standards.
· Have fun and keep a great attitude because our job is making candy
· Excellent work-ethic and ability to follow instructions
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
· Be professional in appearance and attitude, work well in a team atmosphere, and treat others with respect
· Be able to stand for extended periods of time. Able to move frequently, reach, balance, and walk
· Able to lift or move up to 30 lbs.
· Ability to work assigned scheduled which may include varied hours, weekends, and some holidays
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Average hours per week are between 20-40 hours. Shifts vary between morning and afternoon. No evening shifts.
Starting $12.00/hr. Immediate pay increase to $13.00 after first four weeks of full time work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Purple Mountain Candies complies fully with all local, state and federal employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistant or manage, or any other category protected by local, state and federal law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.