PurpleBox is the leading management consulting company that focuses on solving business problems utilizing new technologies. We provide Cloud Computing, DevOps, and Cybersecurity consulting and managed services that help businesses run their business more efficiently.
Multiple Frontend Developer Positions are available.
- Entry-level to mid-senior level
- Internship, Part-Time, Full-Time
We are seeking to hire multiple Frontend Developers to work in solution design, development, QA testing and maintenance projects. We take a consultative approach in our discovery and assessment phases with the output being solutions that are built with automation, reliability, performance, and security in mind on top of the leading public cloud platforms and latest technologies. As an integral part of the Software Development team, you will design, develop, test and maintain applications.
- Conduct technical discovery and assessment, gather business and technical requirements, architect and develop applications.
- Communicate proposed architectures with internal and client technical teams.
- Build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies – from gathering requirements, design, build, deploy and ownership.
- Be a technology evangelist and educate prospects and customers on the cloud solutions, modern frontend application development frameworks, and application stacks
- Write, review, and edit reports, use cases, and system documentation.
What you know matters more to us than how you learned it. While a traditional CS background is fantastic, we are also open to candidates who are bootcamp graduates or self-taught. We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team. You must have a techie attitude, with willingness to learn new things, share and grow as a team. Qualifications we are looking for are one or more of the following. We are not looking for unicorns, do not try to check all the boxes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Management or similar.
- Experience designing and building production-level large scale web application.
- Experience working with public API technologies (REST, GraphQL)
- Ability to deliver front-end web applications, including front-end UI and integration with back-end services.
- Understanding of Agile/DevOps, QA and Testing concepts and tools.
- Experience working with Git, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Experience working with public cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, AWS, or GCP.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.