PurpleBox is the leading management consulting company that focuses on solving business problems utilizing new technologies. We provide Cloud Computing, DevOps, and Cybersecurity consulting and managed services that help businesses run their business more efficiently.
Multiple Full-Stack Developer Positions are available.
- Entry-level to mid-senior level
- Internship, Part-Time, Full Time
We are is seeking to hire multiple Full-Stack Developers to work with our customers in solution design, Development, QA testing and maintenance projects. We take a consultative approach in our discovery and assessment phases with the output being solutions that are built with automation, reliability, performance, and security in mind on top of the leading public cloud platforms and technologies. As an integral part of the Software Development team, you will design, develop, test and maintain applications that are purpose-built and well suited to their target infrastructure.
- Conduct technical discovery and assessment, gather business and technical requirements, architect and develop applications
- Communicate proposed architectures with internal and client technical teams.
- Be a technology evangelist and educate prospects and customers on the cloud solutions, application development frameworks, and modern application stacks that makes the most sense for their business and technology requirements
- Collaborate in the creation of technical collateral (blog posts, whitepapers, etc...) and provide training in your are of expertise
- Give back to the community by volunteering at technical events, speaking at technical conference, organizing local meetups, and participating in case studies
- Attend and complete online and onsite training based on assigned training program.
- Write, review, and edit reports, use cases, and system documentation.
What you know matters more to us than how you learned it. While a traditional CS background is fantastic, we are also open to candidates who are bootcamp graduates or self-taught. We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team. You must have a techie attitude, with willingness to learn new things, share and grow as a team. Qualifications we are looking for are one or more of the following. We are not looking for unicorns, do not try to check all the boxes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Management or similar.
- Experience designing and building production-level large scale web application.
- Experience building responsive & intuitive web applications using Serverless Technologies.
- Experience working with the Python/Django framework.
- Experience working with public API technologies (REST, GraphQL)
- Understanding of Relational and Non-Relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DynamoDB)
- Understanding of Agile/DevOps, QA and Testing concepts and tools.
- Experience working with Git, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Experience working with public cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Experience with containers and/or serverless architecture
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.