Cloud Computing - Solution Architects and Engineers
- Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PurpleBox is the leading IT consulting company that focuses on solving business problems utilizing new technologies. We provide Cloud Computing, DevOps, and Cybersecurity consulting and managed services that help businesses run their business more efficiently.
Multiple Cloud Computing Solutions Architect Positions are available.
- Entry-level to mid-senior level
- Internship, Part-Time, Full Time
- AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
We are is seeking to hire Solution Architects and Engineers to work with our customers in solution architecture design, delivery, support and maintenance projects. We take a consultative approach in our discovery and assessment phases with the output being solutions that are built with automation, reliability, performance, and security in mind on top of the leading public cloud platforms and technologies. As an integral part of the Solution Architecture team, you will design, implement, support and maintain systems that are purpose-built and well suited to their target infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and expertise for our client project delivery teams.
- Conduct technical discovery and assessment, gather business and technical requirements, architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements using a well architected framework methodology
- Communicate proposed architectures with internal and client technical teams.
- Be a technology evangelist and educate prospects and customers on the cloud solution that makes the most sense for their business and technology requirements
- Collaborate in the creation of technical collateral (blog posts, whitepapers, etc...) and provide training in your are of expertise
- Give back to the community by volunteering at technical events, speaking at technical conference, organizing local meetups, and participating in case studies
- Attend and complete online and onsite training based on assigned training program.
- Write, review, and edit reports, use cases, system documentation.
What you know matters more to us than how you learned it. While a traditional CS background is fantastic, we are also open to candidates who are bootcamp graduates or self-taught. We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team. You must have a techie attitude, with willingness to learn new things, share and grow as a team. Qualifications we are looking for are one or more of the following. We are not looking for unicorns, do not try to check all the boxes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Management or similar.
- Experience in designing, building, and supporting large-scale and complex IT systems in public cloud.
- Experience with cloud transformation and migration projects.
- Certifications desired: AWS Solution Architect, Google Professional Cloud Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, etc.
- Experience working with Public Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Understanding of containerization & virtualization technologies; e.g Kubernetes, Docker, VMware, Hyper-V
- Understand of configuration management & orchestration tools; e.g. Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Understanding of DevOps, Infrastructure as code, and security concepts and tools.
- Expertise in networking, compute, storage and OS fundamentals.
- Experience with network and system administration (Windows/Linux, Database), open source technologies, scripting languages or web application development is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.