- Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PurpleBox is the leading IT consulting company that focuses on solving business problems utilizing new technologies. We provide Cloud Computing, DevOps, and Cybersecurity consulting and managed services that help businesses run their business more efficiently.
Multiple Cybersecurity Analyst and Engineer Positions are available.
- Entry Level to Mid & Senior Level
- Internship, Part-Time, Full-Time
We are seeking to hire multiple Cybersecurity Analysts and Engineers to work with our customers in various security testing, architecture, implementation, support and compliance projects. As part PurpleBox Security Services team, you will be working on challenging projects.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in specific cybersecurity technologies and domains, you will provide engineering, architecture design, assessment and technical support for projects.
- As part of managed security services, you will run daily processes and tools for managing cybersecurity: Vulnerability Management, End Point Protection, Security Logging, Monitoring, and Incident Response, Security Compliance, Privacy, Security Awareness Training and more...
- As part of security testing services, performing penetration testing, ethical hacking, and security assessments against Network, Web Application, API, Mobile Applications, IoT Devices and Public Cloud Infrastructure.
- Collaborate in the creation of technical collateral (blog posts, whitepapers, etc...) and provide training in your area of expertise.
- Give back to the community by volunteering at technical events, speaking at technical conference, organizing local meetups, and participating in case studies.
- Write, review, and edit reports, use cases, system documentation.
What you know matters more to us than how you learned it. While a traditional CS background is fantastic, we are also open to candidates who are bootcamp graduates or self-taught. We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team. You must have a techie attitude, with a willingness to learn new things, share and grow as a team. Qualifications we are looking for are one or more of the following. We are not looking for unicorns, do not try to check all the boxes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Management or similar.
- Expertise in networking, OS fundamentals, compute, and storage.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management process and tools such as Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7.
- Experience application security standards and tools such as OWASP, Netsparker, BurpSuite.
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Kali, Metasploit.
- Experience with Cloud, IOT, Mobile, Web, Network Security.
- Certifications desired: OSCP, OSCE, CEH, AWS Security Specialty, etc…
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.