IT Administrator - MS Office365/SharePoint/Azure/Windows
- North Metro Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, us
PurpleBox is the leading management consulting company that focuses on solving business problems utilizing new technologies. We provide Cloud Computing and Cybersecurity services that help businesses run their business more efficiently.
IT Administrator will provide operational and technical implementation, testing, and support of IT systems at our customers utilizing Microsoft Technologies, primarily Office 365, SharePoint 365, Azure AD and other MS technologies. Day to day activities include owning and managing Microsoft related projects, providing technical insight and guidance. The IT Administrator will be the subject matter expert for Microsoft technologies.
* Write solution design documents, work with internal or external technical teams on implementation efforts, and create operational handbooks
* Manage and provide day-to-day support to users and Microsoft products in scope
* 5-8 years of experience in a IT Administrator, Support or Systems Engineering role working with Microsoft products.
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certification preferred
* Strong skills with MS Productivity tools (Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint 365)
* Strong skills with MS Infrastructure Services (Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, InTune, Azure AD, etc.)
* Exposure to structured systems development and project management methodologies
* Communication, presentation, and analytical skills
* Problem solving and the ability to work independently.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a constantly changing environment.
* Leadership, organizational and time management skills
* Ability to perform and oversee complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.