Cybersecurity and Cloud Marketing Internship
- Atlanta, GA
PurpleBox is the leading management consulting company that focuses on Cloud Computing and Cybersecurity services that help businesses run their business more efficiently so they can focus on what they love to do.
PurpleBox is looking for talented and self driven individuals to assist with content development and other marketing related functions for our cybersecurity and cloud computing services. We are an early stage startup and there is an opportunity make immediate and significant contributions to the growth and success of our company. The position is ideal for college students or recent grads pursuing marketing related fields.
* Manage overall website and marketing activities using technologies such as Wordpress, HubSpot, Mautic, GoogleAnalytics, and more.
* Write, review, edit web pages and manage overall website presence.
* Write blog posts to help drive site traffic and generate awareness.
* Manage social media accounts. Engage with influencers, promote content via established social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
* Assist with developing and executing content strategy.
* Create & send monthly newsletter to subscribers.
* Identify and plan our attendance at relevant events.
* Build prospecting lists of businesses PurpleBox can contact.
* Identify correct contacts within businesses to engage with.
* Manage lead/customer data via CRM.
* Commit 12 hours per week to your assignments.
* Availability to attend the occasional events/meetings.
* Assist with other marketing and data entry initiatives.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Must have experience or willing to learn WordPress for website management.
* Must have a knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
* Marketing experience to promote a growing brand.
* Ability to meet bi-monthly for team meetings.
* Report on weekly accomplishments.
* Reliable Transportation.
* Computer or Laptop.
* Great follow up skills.
* Must be self-sufficient and motivated to deliver tasks independently. Self-starter and resourceful.
* Comfortable using Microsoft Office / GoogleDocs and other office productivity applications.
* This position reports to the CEO.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.