Cloud Computing Analyst - Internship
- Atlanta, GA
PurpleBox is the leading management consulting company that focuses on solving business problems utilizing new technologies. We provide Cloud Computing and Cybersecurity services that help businesses run their business more efficiently.
* Attend and complete online and onsite training based on assigned training program.
* Assist senior consultants in cloud computing projects.
* Perform current state assessments and migration planning.
* Write, review, and edit reports, use cases, system documentation.
* Commit 12 hours per week to your assignments.
* Availability to attend the occasional onsite trainings/events/meetings.
* Assist with other cybersecurity initiatives.
* Must have knowledge and understanding of basic Internet and web application technologies
* Experience with system administration (Windows/Linux, Database), open source technologies, scripting languages or web application development is a plus.
* Familiarity or willingness to learn the basics of Cloud Computing and specific platforms such as AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud.
* Familiarity or willingness to learn basics of a programming language: Python, PHP, JScript, Java, RoR, ASP.NET.
* Ability to meet bi-monthly for team meetings.
* Report on weekly accomplishments.
* Reliable Transportation.
* Computer or Laptop.
* Great follow up skills.
* Must be self-sufficient and motivated to deliver tasks independently. Self-starter and resourceful.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.