- 38625 Calistoga Dr, Murrieta, CA 92563, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We believe that business is not about business. It’s about building lasting relationships. We connect people and brands through heartfelt marketing and advertising with passion, culture, and purpose. We’re not your typical agency, instead we pour our hearts into every thing we do.
...We also happen to be award-winning marketers.
* Gym & Fitness Benefit: Pulse Marketing Inc. will reimburse up to $25 per month of an employee’s Gym Membership up to $ 300 per year.
* Health Benefits: Health Benefits Package offered within 90 days of the new hire date. Company covers up to 75% of the premium of Health + Child Dental for the employee. Company covers up to 50% of the premium for dependents.
* Culture Cards: Memorize the cultural beliefs and pledge and receive a $25 gift card.
* Acts of Service: Monthly theme that each employee participates on their own time and shares in weekly meetings to inspire passion and a sense of purpose within the community.
* Generosity Hours: Each employee receives up to 10 paid volunteer hours each quarter to serve at a non-profit of their choice. They are required to obtain prior approval, write 500-word summary on their experience and share a photo.
* Focused Recognition: Each employee is encouraged to complete recognition cards for the team members that go above and beyond each month. The employee with the most cards at the end of each month will receive $100 cash.
* Team Choice Award: Every week the employees receive a survey and are encouraged to vote for their peers. The management team is not included in the survey, because this program is focused on peer-to-peer recognition to increase productivity among teams. The person who receives the highest number of votes at the end of the year will receive a paid vacation anywhere in the world (up to $2500 value) and one week of paid vacation.
* Quarterly Book Review: Each quarter the team individually selects a business book to read on their own time and review in our weekly team meetings. Each employee is assigned a day to review and share their learnings in our team meeting.
* Quarterly Team Building Event: This can be anything that connects the team and creates a sense of community. Events include: Escape room, paint and sip, Hip Hop dance lessons, Kick boxing lesson, team sports, scavenger hunts etc…
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our creative team and enrich our quality of content used for all marketing collateral, whether it's for a website, brochure, advertisement, blog...etc.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing both online and print content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, boost brand awareness and match the different unique tone of voices of each individual client's brand.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles or body of work.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to change your tone of voice when writing frequently
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field (*Not required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.