AWS SysOps Senior Support Developer
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Our client is one of the global IT solution consulting company (Germany MNC) focusing software development, consultation and outsourcing services.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing and supporting new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Provide on-site or remote access support and guidance to clients.
- Work closely with team members and associated companies in other region to resolve support issues.
- Maintain appropriate levels of technical, functional and procedural documentation.
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to.
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Reviewing outstanding issues on hand and ensuring clients are kept informed of the progress.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years professional experience in support (Level 3) of large scale business applications.
- Having keen interest in cloud application platform/tools (E.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Experience in one or more cloud application platform (E.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is highly desired.
- Familiar with one or more configuration management tools (E.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Familiar with one or more Continuous Integration and/or Delivery tools (E.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Familiar with one or more build systems (E.g. Ant, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (E.g. Bash, Python, Ruby is highly preferred)
- Candidate with relevant AWS certification is highly preferred.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project.
- The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in EU regularly.
- Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
This position is opened to all local citizens and those who hold valid residency locally only. All communication will be handled with absolute privacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.