Sales Executive at Game-changing Startup
- 855 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet. Visit https://moet.io to watch our 2-min video.
Online customers now expect FREE and FAST shipping. But the reality for retailers is, shipping is not free. It is the second biggest drain on their profits after inventory. From the creators of Pulse Commerce, Moet is on a mission to help online retailers improve their profit margin and competitiveness without compromising their customer commitments. We are now in private beta of a disruptive B2B network backed by 10 U.S. patents to enable retailers to better compete in today’s world of ‘free and fast’ shipping. Ready to put a ding in the universe? Come join us in our journey to disrupt the trillion-dollar ecommerce market in ways never imagined before!
If you embark on this exciting and trailblazing journey with Moet, we promise fame and fortune, but they come at a risk. If these conditions are unacceptable, please do not apply:
- It’s a grind – you’ll call 60-150 prospects a day with the hope that maybe 3-5 of them give you more than a minute of their time. You’re going to be emailing people every waking minute.
- You’ll work hard – you own your pipeline from call to contract so the harder and smarter you work, the greater the reward.
- Every day at Moet is a school day – our software is solving a colossal problem that’s never been solved before and hence we’re constantly navigating unchartered territory and overcoming new obstacles.
What you’ll do:
- Establish Relationships with prospective customers through sales communication, event attendance, and social media presence.
- Manage, prospect, forecast, pipeline sales activity in Salesforce maintain the expected level of successful activity.
- Continual achievement of monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Champion Moet’s vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, tradeshows, market events and special initiatives.
- Gain market share while providing feedback relevant to strategy for pricing, new business acquisition, and expanding existing relationships.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation and generous vacation package
- Uncapped commission structure
- Equity – you can retire young!
- Matching 401k and profit sharing plan
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- 70% employer paid health insurance premium
- Fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
- Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
- Self-managed and self-motivated; able to perform job requirements with minimal amount of supervision
- Possess high level of initiative
- 3-5+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales, SaaS, eCommerce or Subscription Applications
- A proven sales hunter and closer with demonstrable track record of consistent, over-achievement of quotas
- Proven ability to prospect, qualify and close your own pipeline
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to present proposition value of platform utilizing solution selling
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to owners and C-level executives, leveraging value, insight, and selling best practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Travel: Up to 25%
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Only direct applicants need apply. No recruiters please.